Saturday, July 16, 2011

So it's been a while...

Summer surprises me each year. I always think I'm going to be bored and have nothing to do- and then you blink and it's half way through July. Crazy. I've learned to wakeboard (without dying), made a wedding cake (cross it off the bucket list!), benched 135 one time, painted my room, spent 40$ on dessert and coffee with my best friend, and started to swim some. Of course there's been a lot more than this, but... and now there's less than a month 'til senior year. ooo boy....




I have two new ab workouts I created for one of my best friends: one for the gym and one for home. And since it's bathing suit season, add this and some cardio to your workout along with some healthy eating and you are good to go!




GYM:


15 cable machine side bends x 3 times


12 cable machine twists with arms straight and hip rotation x 3 times


15 flat bench bar hold and leg raise x 3 times


20 (each side) slow bicycles off of flat bench x 3 times


12 back extensions with weight x 3 times


25 reverse crunches x 3 times


12-15 rollers on ground x 3 times




HOME: "10 minute abs on steriods" - do each thing for one minute, no rest between.


1. full sit ups - try to beat your number since your last time


2. front plank


3. side plank with arm and leg raise


4. repeat on other side


5 slow bike with alternating arm raise


6. v -up with a pulse for 10 at the top


7. alternating low leg raise


8. pendulum


9. reverse crunches


10 circle crunches (30 seconds each way)

No comments:

Post a Comment